Fishing Theme Cupcakes

Requsted by ex colleague to make cupcakes for his landlord's bday.

What a such nice tenant heh? His landlord likes fishing so that was the theme for the cupcakes.

He even sent me the photo of the landlord for my reference and asked me to replicate it :). here's the cupcakes.. Hope he likes it..

I was quite happy with the figurines.. FINALLY, i could dry up fully and could stand still. As I'm based in Singapore whereby the humidity level is very high and on top of that my house is near to the port (sea), it made figurines took very long time to dry up.. so if I had request to make figurines that comes on the last minutes, I need to on the air con most of the time to make the figurines dry (in a sense not very economical :)) and quite frustrated though, once the air con is off, the figurine would be softened again.. (*sigh*). Then, after consulting with few cake decorators, they recommended me to use DEHUMIDIFIER.. so i bought one, and it works :)

You could see it yourself.. my figurines look more details now.. and they could be kept forsake.. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts