Nautical Bears for Twins

This is sort of special orders as this is for my twin nephews who celebrated their 1st birthday, 2 weeks ago. The preparation started like almost a month ago from finding the theme, making the figurines.

Though I have been doing cake decorating for almost 3 years, never been once made the cake nor cupcakes for my family (off-course, I made one for my hubby ;)) as they are living in the other country. So been able to make ones for them was very special to me.
The process was very drama starting from flying to the country where my family live, together with 25 bears, which need to be hand-carry and a luggage which mainly filled by tools

The baking process was also not that smooth.. I heard that the baker need to have their own equipment to bake, and cant use others. This statement is very true. Working with the mixers and friends which are not mine, made the cake baking which supposed to be fast and easy became a challenge. I stayed till midnight just need to bake cake and 25 cupcakes.. (*rolled-eyes).

Fortunately, all the figurines and decors have been prepared.. so here's the cupcakes. There are 20+ cupcakes with 3D Bears Figurines  

 
 
 
And here's the cakes, Nautical Bear with baby twins figurine..
 
 

Somehow, this Birthday party became a family project. My sis' in-law came to help with the dessert table





After all.. Mission accomplished!!

Comments

Popular Posts