Birthday Cupcakes for Hubby

A (half-successful) bday party for my hubby:). Planning to make cupcakes and cooked for him but only managed to finish the 1st one..promised to cook for him tommorrow:).
 
Back to the cupcakes, since I started the journey of Heaven's Mel (my passion dream), I would try to make cakes (or cupcakes or cookies) for my loved ones. So for my hubby bday this year, I made this Lovely Bears theme cupcakes. ... This was my 2nd time to make cupcakes for his bday, the first one was here
 
Why Bear? It's because of his chinese name which literally translated as Bear. Set of 7 cupcakes only but i used big cake board to give impression of "big" cake.
 
Personally, i was quite happy how the cupcakes turned out though not aa fully as i wanted them to be. Still got another chances:).
 
Happy Birthday my lovely Bear ;) Luv you always <3
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts