Nielsen Cookies

This was my biggest project ever.. 250 cookies for company meeting. I was surprissed when Jovin, the secretary, asked me whether I could make 250 cookies for Towm Hall meeting..contemplating in between..To accept or To reject as I had few presentations to finish..after consulting with my hubby (cos i might "abandon" him when i was doin the cookies) and support from my sis to take the order..i bra...vely say YES to Jovin;). The next day, i met my MD who said thanx cos she knew i'm gonna do the cookies...initially. She was a bit worry knowing i'm gonna do all by myself..from baking,decorating n packing..when she asked me whether i cld do it..off-course, i said yes:). Though i have no idea how to;)..but then i made plans..getting the approval for cookies design, printing the edible image, buying all the ingredients and icing..every minutes counts..so finally, this morning, i delivered the cookies to office, and the MD loves it. Colleagues also..pheww..i feel so relieve..all the hard works have been paid. Another good news, the MD is gonna do it for Malaysia office..it's a milestone for me as a cake decorator.

Comments

Popular Posts