Cupcakes for Nielsen RMS Department Meeting

My ex colleague messaged me to ask whether I was able to make 45 cupcakes for the Department meeting.
Wow.. I've never made so many. cupcakes for 1 order. It was very challenging.

However, with sufficient time given and plan, everything went smoothly till last few hours before the cupcakes were picked up.

This was when the "drama" scene started.. In the morning, it was rain like cat and dog. Initially, thought all cupcakes were safe, till I saw the 2 cupcakes' fondant started to drip?? Yes.. It was melt.. Apparently, the humidity had made the fondant melt *sigh*

Run to salvage the cupcakes, to on the air con at 25 degree and to "dry out" the fondant..after checking, not only 2 cupcakes melt, there were some more.. *Panic*.. Good thing, enough time to replace all melted fondant..phew..all safe when picked up by my ex colleagues

To make my day.. They like the design and off-course yummy cupcakes:)


Comments

Popular Posts