Christmas Cupcakes Set for Poandy

These cupcakes sets were ordered by my first customer. I remembered once I uploaded the sample of Christmas Cupcakes set, Poandy ordered 18 Cupcakes set for to be given as Christmas gift for his colleagues. So i got an idea to create the figurine which was different for each and every cupcakes,  I came up with different style of Pingu, Santa Bear, Santa's Legs and Snowman... Each of 18 figurines have been designed uniquely for each person who received the Cupcake.. the Cupcakes was packaged individually.


 Then 2 days before I deliver the cupcakes, Poandy message me to add-in another 4 cupcakes.. as it was no time to create figurines.. so here's the design that I created


Hope Poandy and his colleagues enjoy the cupcakes.. May it gives more Joy and Happiness into each and everyone's heart to celebrate Christmas..
Merry  Christmas :)

Comments

Popular Posts